New for 2016, SCOUT Paramotors has released the EOS Booster 100cc motor on the technologically advanced carbon fiber frame SCOUT is so famously known for. The EOS Booster is a feather-lite design that produces 21.6 hp. The entire package weighs in at a mere 48lbs making this one of the lightest units on the market. The engine is lighter than a Top 80 engine (the benchmark standard of light motors) and puts out more power as well.
SCOUT EOS Highlights:
21.6 HP, 55+KG of Thrust.
Fuel Burn- 2.8-3.2 liters per hour.
Wet Clutch System
49 in wood prop standard,
custom 132cm carbon prop available.
More engine specs can be found @ EOS website.
The Scout comes with many unique features both standard and optional:
- Custom Harness load certified to 15G’s
- Integrated Water Rescue System flotation collar, AKA: WRS (optional)
- Integrated underseat reserve container
- Aerodynamic carbon fiber cage
- Aerodynamic carbon fiber cage spars featuring Dynamic Torque Compensation
- Carbon Fiber back plate that distributes weight evenly
- Helix 132cm carbon fiber propeller
- Proprietary throttle adjustable for left or right handed pilots, custom carbon throttle or Chameleon throttle (optional)
- Extreme portability
Included free upgrades for a limited time:
- Cage Bags (pair)
- Vittorazi V Throttle
- SafeStart system protects pilot from a stuck throttle
- Prop Cover
The following additional features are available from the factory as upgrades:
- Integrated inflatable PFD harness insert – $285.00
- Enduro Stand – $80.00 (upgrade price at time of order)
- Chameleon throttle – email for info
- Integrated PPG Meter with fuel sensor – $290.00